BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Not-So-Secret, Unwritten Rules/Guidelines of Facebook

Facebook makes me question everything. Ok, not everything, but some things. I was searching a friend and when I pulled up her profile it said on the top "Add as a Friend". WHAT?!?!? I know that we had a rough patch for a few years there, but I thought we were alright! So, I got to thinking about it and I've decided to write a blog on The Not-So-Secrets, Unwritten Rules/Guidelines of Facebook (please don't think I'm too lame!)

Rules!
1. The un-friended should not question the un-friend-ers motives. You just continue to try to add them...over...and over...and over. (Thats what I've been told)

2. Anyone doing any of the following more than 14 days in a row will be hidden from my News Feed:
A. Complaining.
B. Talking about how awesome your boyfriend/girlfriend is. I know you think they are awesome...thats why your dating them...plus its not interesting.
C. Talking about how awesome you are. Every once and a while is ok. Not all the time.
D. Anyone speaking in riddles/code. Period. No exceptions.
E. (Amanda's suggestion) Excessive tagging of other people in your status...especially when its me and people comment on it and I get 1,000,000,000 notifications.
F. (Sam's suggestion) Nonsensical status' i.e.-"HEY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY .....BABY BABY BABY"
G. Excessive LOL's and !!!!!!!!!

3. Tagging me in pictures where I look intoxicated, stupid, or just in general not pretty.

4. Post tons of pictures! Even if I don't comment, know I've seen them and love to see how you are doing and whats going on in your life. (not sarcastic, I promise!)

5. Message me back! I wanted to hear from you...that why I sent you a message!

6. (Amanda's suggestion) No more pregnant bellies! I want to see a picture of your face! Not your belly! I can't look at your belly and identify you!

...ok, that was pretty much it. Just wanted to throw that out there.

0 comments: