BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Too Many Words Thursdays.

I've noticed the awesomeness of wordless Wednesdays. Anybody got any strong feelings for or against Too Many Words Thursdays? I could just sit here and ramble on and on about anything...which, now that I think of it...is really what this blog thing is all about though, right? Anyway...

New Things in my life are as follows:
1.Started working out again and really making an effort to lose weight. We'll see.
Jillian and I have a love/hate relationship [jillian michaels, that is]. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet. We've been working out together [aka Me watching the "Last Chance Work out" DVD]. I have to put her on mute sometimes. She's one tough cookie. But with the beach trip with the Malibu Barbies that is quickly approaching [June] I need to get myself together!

2.Got the email from DB that the dress has arrived? What am I supposed to do with it? C said that DB will exchange it for another dress. My question is will they give me a store credit instead of me getting some dress now? I'm hopeful that my current clothing size isn't going to be my size for much longer. I would hate to get a dress and not be able to wear it in a month and a half [as I said, high hopes!] Think I'll call them later and see.

3.I woke up today at 5:30. I woke up before the sun. Thats lame. Its only 9:18 and I'm thinking that a nap would be delightful!

4.Blogged for the second day in a row!

5.....???? I guess thats it for now!

=)

1 comments:

Joy said...

what happened with the DB dress?