BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If a penguin wore a bathing suit...

I'm sure how to complete that sentence...it just sounded like a good title.

Ok, list of things going on right now:

  • One more class of the semester!
  • I'm actually reading a book for fun, its been a very long time since I've done that.
  • I've got a song stuck in my head....want to know what it is??? ...ok, ok! Stop begging! I'll tell you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dbf1R8pZQI

I don't even know why I've been singing this song! I'm not a huge fan of Fred in this movie, he can't be trusted. He stole [STOLE!] Bing's girl. Ok so He gets her back in the end [which, by the way, he shouldn't have taken her back] doesn't matter---Fred is a rotten friend in this movie! Oh well, what can you do.

-rjo

1 comments:

Joy said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!! And now it's stuck in my head, too....