BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Childhood

Maria and I went out to Miller's, which when I was a child and we would drive up and visit my Uncle-was still a grocery store- but is now a restaurant. Some great conversation and crazy followed dinner. I made sure to document the occasion! =)

We took a little walk outside while waiting for a table...


Finally got a table! Score!


Maria's hiding!


There used to be lots of stuffed animals hanging on this wall. I must admit that I don't miss them at all!


Weird lamp...

Nice sign-age


Salt, Pepper, Maria


Tasty!...well, they looked tasty.


Over all, it was a decent night. Maria listened to all of my "this used to be like..." or "this used to look like..." stories and didn't complain at all. And I got to relive some of my memories of Dad taking me to Miller's to buy me ice cream. I am so thankful for memories- old ones and new!

0 comments: