BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Alphabet in Real Life

A is for...well...A! (known by others as Andrea) She's artsy and crazy and fun. She also has a great fashion sense!


B is for Ben. I love him even though he's weird.


C is for C! (known by others as Crystal) She has a way at looking at the bright side of things, which I really admire about her. She also has super pretty eyes! ...and loves monkeys.


D is for my new friend Destyni! She's a little crazy!


E is for ELIZABETHTOWN! One of my favorite movies and it has a great soundtrack! Here is a picture of me doing a dance similar to one done in the movie by Orlando Bloom!


F is for family.


G is for the Gathering. =) I love my smallgroup there. Here is a picture of some of us from last summer.


H is for hiding...behind a tomato.


I is for interesting. I am very interesting and fun I think. Here's an example...


J is for Joy. My sister and best friend. She's the best!


K is for Kimberly (aka Kimby). She's one of my closest friends and I'm thankful to have her in my life! This is her Beatles rockband outfit and crazy intense we're-going-to-beat-the-game face!


L is for lovely hats!


M is for Myrtle Beach! We went there with a bunch of friends this summer. This is some of the group playing are you smarter than a 5th grader on the wii. I'm guessing by the looks on everyone's faces that the 5th graders have got them stumped.

M is also for Mom...


N is for neat! I craft and make neat things!


O is for Oma! My aunt who isn't really my aunt. She's awesome!


P is for photography. I really enjoy it and would like to continue to practice and get better at it!

P is also for penguin...


Q is for quite disappointed. Which I am every year when it doesn't snow.


R is for roommates!...even if I never actually lived there or paid rent. I love these ladies! Thanks Joy for the picture!


S is for Sean. I kinda like him a little...ok, ok...I love him A lot!


T is for totally random! This is a series of photos to prove my point...



...see what I mean?

U is for U! The readers! Thanks for reading my blog! (also I couldn't think of a 'u')

V is for volleyball! The college kids at church are crazy about volleyball. I have picture of them playing in a tournament a few weeks ago, but I like this one better. It is a small group of us playing volleyball...this past DECEMBER! These kids are intense!


W is for The Who! And the Who's lead singer is Roger Daltrey. I saw him in concert in February. It was awesome!


X is for the x-ray technician's dilemma. (aka I don't have anything for x...sorry!)

Y is for yada yada yada. Sitting around and talking is the best!...or standing around is a huge group and listening to someone talk will work too. =)


Z is for zzzzz. My uncle Lonnie asleep on the bar. Classic!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this post, but oh my word. I can't believe you actually posted that pic! lol!

Love you :)

"A"