BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

a very peculiar prayer answered.

I'm fairly sure I've mentioned this before [or that most of you just know me and therefor know this], but in the off chance that you by some miracle have stubbled upon my blog, I'll go ahead and share. My Dad passed away March 2006. It was very sudden and unexpected. I was very close to my Dad and needless to say, I miss him very much. I often don't think of him as being dead, I just think of him as being somewhere else. Which technically- he is both. He is gone, but he is indeed somewhere else---in heaven.

The anniversary of his death just passed- 4 years [where did the time go?...] and I've been more sad and have been missing him more than usual recently. So, back to the title of this entry, I prayed a few weeks ago to have a dream about Dad. I have them every once and a while and it always makes me feel better. I feel like I've gotten to spend time with him. Its a huge blessing. And last night God answered that prayer. I had dreams about talking with Dad all night about everything that has been going on with me recently.(once I FINALLY fell asleep after 3 a.m.)

I'm so thankful that God let me have that dream about Dad. I know this may seem silly but it means so much to me. I was almost in tears when I woke up.

Thank you heavenly Father for letting me get to spend some time with my earthy Dad. =)

-r jo.

0 comments: