BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Worry.

Things I worry about:

1.) I worry that I may someday get frostbite from wearing flip-flops so much =)
2.) Exposure to high Electromagnetic fields [EMF's] for extended periods of time can make you feel paranoid. Since I am sitting at a desk with all the wiring right underneath my feet, I worry that my feet may feel paranoid. =P
3.) I worry about failing at trying to losing the weight, therefore I don't give it as much effort as I should/could. That way when I do fail, I will at least have an excuse. I think recognizing/dealing with this will help me overcome my worry/fear of failure in this department. At least I hope so.

...just realized that two of my three worries/fears have to do with my feet...as much as I complain about their enormousness, I guess I really do like them quite a bit... =)

0 comments: