BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Another blog about the Holy Spirit

While Joy and I were talking and taking a drive around town last night, we started to discuss the Holy Spirit. I personally think it would be awesome if He had this tiny little apartment right beside my heart, where He just chills and maybe watches movies. Maybe He has a subscription to Netflix. Who knows?!

I think my reasoning comes from the fact that when I was younger, my father told me that inside of EVERYTHING was a tiny little man, sometimes a tiny little family or community, and they had their own little word inside of every object, especially tables. I've attempted to draw a picture of what I see in my mind, here it is. (Don't be jealous of my artistic skillz! (used the 'z' on purpose))



Here is a view from above...



I know it's not true but it could be awesome if it was! For some reason the most vivid picture in my mind from Table-World is one that seems to be inside a tiny little Table-World pub...



Anyway, Happy Friday Everyone!

=0)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I just wanna say....YOU ARE AWESOME!!!