BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I'm funny...

I was just sitting at my desk/counter-thing at work and was thinking that I really appreciate the fact that I'm funny [I don't mean for that to sound conceited if it does]. I mean, somebody's got to make me laugh...might as well be me sometimes! Sometimes everyone will just be sitting quietly and I'll start laughing, which makes everyone think I'm crazy, but I don't mind too much. Here's what I mean...

I was looking at this picture I took at Mike's and started thinking...

"I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in
And if you do not want to see me again- I would understand..."

=)

1 comments:

Joy said...

DON"T JUMP!!! lol