BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

High hopes, no snow.

A ton of middle TN counties have closed schools because of the 'Blizzard of 10' [my name for this 'tremendous' amount of snow]. Is there snow? No. Is it flurry-ing? No. Ohhhh the disappointment that is lingering in the non-snowing air! Talked to Sean this morning about schools being cancelled. He's very bitter. All I heard this morning was whinning and complaining about how there had to be a foot of snow on the ground before they would cancel schools when he was a kid and there it hasn't even snowed here yet and they've cancelled. To which I replied "That's a good story Grandpa!" All of those "When I was in school..." and "When I was your age..." stories really do make you sound like an old person, just sayin'! =)

...I've missed this blogging thing...maybe I should do this more often! =D

0 comments: